Myanmar Hotels and Travel Guide
Myanmar Travel Information
Myanmar’s allure is quite powerful.
Take Bagan, for instance, where the sun sets over a sea of ancient temples and pagodas. Thousands dot the landscape, their peaked roofs and spires poking the sky like pins. Or Yangon, Myanmar’s capital and home to the country’s most important religious site – the extravagant Shwedagon Pagoda. A mass of gold dripping in gems, it makes Asia’s greenest city sparkle.
Those yearning to visit Myanmar should do a bit of research. By maximizing the travel dollars that reach the local population, you ensure a trip that is not only enjoyable, but also conscionable.
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Elephant Jungle Trekking & River Rafting Full-Day Tour
- Excursion to Ancient Temples
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
- Night Safari Tour
- Mountain Bike Tour with Chiang Dao Cave Visit
- 2-Day Chiang Dao Trek
- 2-Day Mountain Biking Adventure in Chiang Dao
- Overnight Segway Ride & Ziplline Tour
- White Water Rafting Adventure